Getting the right ERP system to bring together the financial systems and the warehouse with close integration to the website can bring a scalable platform for any business to grow as rapidly as the web technologies.
What do businesses think of an ERP ?
- Many businesses will often be hesitant looking at ERP systems as they can be seen as expensive and complex to introduce to the business.
- Usually there is either a legacy ERP system that was put in many years ago that are inflexible and outdated or a range of systems in use including Finance, Order Management, Warehouse management, Despatch and website integration with each department replicating work in each system.
Introducing an ERP – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics business central from Microsoft is leading the way for a complete solution for any size company starting from a single user at £ 52 per month a cloud based managed system can be rapidly deployed.
- Business Central offers a flexible solution that can grow and adapt with the growing ecommerce marketplace.
- Dynamics paired with the Omni Channel extension from Robosol can also overcome some of the current issues with a fully integrated ERP and Ecommerce experience providing constant link between the business back office and the customer facing website.
- Integrating with any ecommerce platform along with courier companies can directly feed the customer with end-to-end visibility of order to pick – pack and despatch state.
If you would like to know how Microsoft Dynamics Business Central can boost and enhance your business data, book a demo with us, and contact us on 01277 286299 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org